Here is yet another plyometric exercise to incorporate into your conditioning. Leapfrogs are particularly good for developing strength and jumping ability.
- Have players squat down so their butts are as low to the ground as possible with their feet and hands in front of the rest of the body (similar to a frog).
- Begin by having players make a couple jumps straight up into the air.
- Once they are comfortable with that, have players jump both as high and forward as possible.
Make it Competitive
- Have players race a certain distance.
- See who can travel to a certain spot in the fewest jumps.