It’s not every day that there is legitimate soccer value in a simple, addicting game, but “Super World Cup Free-Kicks” from Owensworld is one such a game, since it helps players understand the physics of kicking and “spin” on the ball.
Can you make 3 in a row?
Give it a try, then take a look at my tips below.
- Assume step 1 is the general direction you will kick the ball (the direction your body will face)
- Assume the red dot in step 2 is the place your foot will make contact with the ball when you kick
- Kick high on the ball, the ball stays low
- Kick low on the ball, the ball goes high
- Kick on the left of the ball and the ball curves to the right
- Kick on the right of the ball and the ball curves to the left
The same thing happens when you kick a real soccer ball. Try it.